This story has been updated.
PUTNAM COUNTY, N.Y. -- A pair of accidents caused commuters long delays just after the Monday evening rush ended.
Two lanes were blocked on northbound I-684 near the junction of I-84 (Exit 9) followed a 7 p.m. accident.
An earlier accident resulted in stop-and-go traffic on the northbound Taconic State Parkway near the Putnam County border on Monday evening.
The accident, reported at 6:33 p.m., is at Miller Hill Road near the junction of I-84.
- 1 Man Found Hiding In Closet At Edgemont Home Is Charged With Burglary
- 2 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 3 Fireworks Prompt Residents Near Metropolis Country Club To Fear Attack
- 4 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 5 Police Apprehend Suspect After Scarsdale Burglary