This story has been updated.
PUTNAM COUNTY, N.Y. -- A pair of accidents caused commuters long delays just after the Monday evening rush ended.
Two lanes were blocked on northbound I-684 near the junction of I-84 (Exit 9) followed a 7 p.m. accident.
An earlier accident resulted in stop-and-go traffic on the northbound Taconic State Parkway near the Putnam County border on Monday evening.
The accident, reported at 6:33 p.m., is at Miller Hill Road near the junction of I-84.
- 1 Multivehicle Accident Reported In Shopping Center In Scarsdale
- 2 Scarsdale Couple Suing Golf Club, Saying Balls Are Flying Into Yard
- 3 Woman Allegedly Uses Child To Steal Wallet In Central Avenue Pizzeria
- 4 Nor'easter To Impact Scarsdale On Wednesday
- 5 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway