SCARSDALE, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Scarsdale this week:
- Former State Senate Majority Leader Joseph L. Bruno was found not guilty of federal fraud charges on Friday, May 16, according to a report from The New York Times.
- A new HBO documentary about weddings features the insights of a Scarsdale rabbi, reports The New York Times.
- Two cars caught fire at the Mobil Gas Station on the Hutchinson River Parkway near Exit 25 Tuesday morning after a 70-year-old man having a diabetic emergency rear-ended a car pumping gas, according to Kieran O'Leary of the Westchester County Police Department.
- Two personal trainers saved a cab driver's life by performing CPR on him at a gas station in Hartsdale on Monday, June 2.
- 1 Man Found Hiding In Closet At Edgemont Home Is Charged With Burglary
- 2 U.S. $1.1M Water Treatment Westchester Fine Cites Scarsdale
- 3 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 4 Fireworks Prompt Residents Near Metropolis Country Club To Fear Attack
- 5 Police Apprehend Suspect After Scarsdale Burglary