WESTCHESTER, N.Y. -- The Air Force is set to fly over southern Westchester early Wednesday as part of preparation for the Super Bowl, according to a CBS Report.
Two F-16s, a Citation 550 aircraft and a UH-60 helicopter are set to fly over the Hudson River at around 4:30 a.m. Wednesday, Jan. 29, according to the report. While it's unlikely the aircraft will be visible from the ground, representatives said it was likely they could be heard in southern Westchester, according to the report.
- 1 White Plains Housekeeper Charged With Scarsdale Larceny
- 2 Edgemont, Scarsdale High Schools Rank In Top 10 Among New York's Best
- 3 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Scarsdale; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely
- 4 Snow Likely Overnight Thursday In Scarsdale
- 5 College Student With Measles Rode Upstate Through Westchester