WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – Sunny, pleasant weather will give way to clouds and possible showers this week in Westchester County, according to AccuWeather forecasts.
Monday’s weather will be “sunny and pleasant” in Westchester County, says AccuWeather meteorologist Mike Pigott. The high will be about 60 inland, and about 55 along the coastline.
Clouds will show up Tuesday, with highs of 58 in the coast and about 53 on the shore. “I’d knock the temperatures on the coast down about five degrees for the whole time period,” Pigott said.
Starting Wednesday Westchester County will see a chance of showers throughout the day with warmer temperatures. Wednesday’s forecast calls for partly sunny skies with a 30 percent chance of showers and a high of 69.
Thursday will have more clouds and possible showers, with a high of 66. The chance of rain will climb to about 50 percent by Thursday night, according to the Accuweather forecast.
By Friday temperatures will be in the mid-60s, Pigott says. The possible showers could also develop into thunderstorms, with a 35 percent chance of storms in Westchester County.
- 1 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 2 Daughter Of Eastchester Man Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 3 Scarsdale Fire Department Investigating Possible Propane Leak
- 4 Schumer Calls For Harsher 'Swatting' Penalties In Eastchester Visit
- 5 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says