SCARSDALE, N.Y. – Thursday night’s author lecture with Randy Cohen at the Scarsdale Public Library has been postponed until Nov. 29 at 7 p.m. due to Hurricane Sandy.
The library has re-opened, and residents are encouraged to visit, charge their devices, warm up with some free coffee and read a book or magazine.
The Scarsdale Library does not currently have any Internet for visitors. The White Plains, Eastchester and Mamaroneck Libraries each have WiFi connections for users. The Greenburgh Library has wired access, but no WiFi at this time.
The Scarsdale Library will alert residents when Internet service has been restored.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 2 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 3 Scarsdale Resident Indicted In Metro-North Test Cheating Ring
- 4 Man, 29, Pleads Guilty To Child Porn Charges, Says Westchester DA
- 5 Eastchester Dad Looks To Reduce Charges In Car Accident That Killed Three