SCARSDALE, N.Y. – Thursday night’s author lecture with Randy Cohen at the Scarsdale Public Library has been postponed until Nov. 29 at 7 p.m. due to Hurricane Sandy.
The library has re-opened, and residents are encouraged to visit, charge their devices, warm up with some free coffee and read a book or magazine.
The Scarsdale Library does not currently have any Internet for visitors. The White Plains, Eastchester and Mamaroneck Libraries each have WiFi connections for users. The Greenburgh Library has wired access, but no WiFi at this time.
The Scarsdale Library will alert residents when Internet service has been restored.
- 1 Scarsdale Ranked Among Safest Places To Live In New York
- 2 National Weather Service: Scarsdale's Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 3 Police Locate Threats Against Westchester, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App
- 4 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 5 Respiratory Virus Affecting Children May Have Arrived In Westchester