SCARSDALE, N.Y. – There will be brief full-lane closures on the Bronx River Parkway on Monday as work continues on the Crane Road Bridge.
At 9:30 a.m. there will be a closure of about 10 minutes in the southbound direction between Harney Road (Exit 10) and Crane Road (Exit 12) while crews remove debris from the edge of the roadway.
When they finish on the southbound lanes, the crews will start on the northbound side in the same area. Traffic will again be stopped for debris removal.
Motorists are advised to find alternate routes to avoid delays.
- 1 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 2 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 3 'I Am A Woman,' Westchester Native Bruce Jenner Says In TV Interview
- 4 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 5 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester