SCARSDALE, N.Y. – There will be brief full-lane closures on the Bronx River Parkway on Monday as work continues on the Crane Road Bridge.
At 9:30 a.m. there will be a closure of about 10 minutes in the southbound direction between Harney Road (Exit 10) and Crane Road (Exit 12) while crews remove debris from the edge of the roadway.
When they finish on the southbound lanes, the crews will start on the northbound side in the same area. Traffic will again be stopped for debris removal.
Motorists are advised to find alternate routes to avoid delays.
- 1 U.S. $1.1M Water Treatment Westchester Fine Cites Scarsdale
- 2 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 3 Man Found Hiding In Closet At Edgemont Home Charged With Burglary
- 4 Police Asking Public's Help In Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 5 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens