SCARSDALE, N.Y. – There will be brief full-lane closures on the Bronx River Parkway on Monday as work continues on the Crane Road Bridge.
At 9:30 a.m. there will be a closure of about 10 minutes in the southbound direction between Harney Road (Exit 10) and Crane Road (Exit 12) while crews remove debris from the edge of the roadway.
When they finish on the southbound lanes, the crews will start on the northbound side in the same area. Traffic will again be stopped for debris removal.
Motorists are advised to find alternate routes to avoid delays.
- 1 Scarsdale Man, 34, Charged With DWI On Sprain Brook Parkway
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Mount Vernon Motorcyclist, 29, Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Is ID'd
- 4 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 5 First Snowfall Of Season In Scarsdale Could Arrive Over Weekend