SCARSDALE, N.Y. – There will be brief full-lane closures on the Bronx River Parkway on Monday as work continues on the Crane Road Bridge.
At 9:30 a.m. there will be a closure of about 10 minutes in the southbound direction between Harney Road (Exit 10) and Crane Road (Exit 12) while crews remove debris from the edge of the roadway.
When they finish on the southbound lanes, the crews will start on the northbound side in the same area. Traffic will again be stopped for debris removal.
Motorists are advised to find alternate routes to avoid delays.
- 1 White Plains Housekeeper Charged With Scarsdale Larceny
- 2 Edgemont, Scarsdale High Schools Rank In Top 10 Among New York's Best
- 3 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Scarsdale; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely
- 4 Snow Likely Overnight Thursday In Scarsdale
- 5 College Student With Measles Rode Upstate Through Westchester