EASTCHESTER, N.Y. – The northbound Bronx River Parkway will be closed from the Sprain Brook Parkway to Scarsdale Road on Thursday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The Paxton Avenue on and off ramps on the parkway will be closed to traffic during the work. The closures are necessary for milling and paving work on the parkway, officials said, and delays are expected. Drivers are advised to look for alternate routes.
For additional information, contact the Westchester County Department of Public Works and Transportation-Traffic Engineering Division at (914) 995-2555.
- 1 Westchester IHOP Locations Serve Free Pancakes For Donations To Hospitals
- 2 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Scarsdale
- 3 Scarsdale Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 4 Explosion Blows Out Windows In Hartsdale Bagel Shop
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Scarsdale