WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The northbound entrance ramp to the Bronx River Parkway from Crane Road will be closed from 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Monday, June 23 through Friday, June 27.
A crew will install new curbs and underground utilities.
Traffic will be diverted via local streets to the next entrance ramp, which is four tenths of a mile north.
- 1 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed
- 3 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 5 Mason Struck, Killed By His Own Van In Greenburgh