WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The northbound entrance ramp to the Bronx River Parkway from Crane Road will be closed from 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Monday, June 23 through Friday, June 27.
A crew will install new curbs and underground utilities.
Traffic will be diverted via local streets to the next entrance ramp, which is four tenths of a mile north.
- 1 Scarsdale Couple Suing Golf Club, Saying Balls Are Flying Into Yard
- 2 Woman Allegedly Uses Child To Steal Wallet In Central Avenue Pizzeria
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 5 Scarsdale Meets Mamaroneck Saturday In Football Playoffs