WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – The case of former Scarsdale High School guidance counselor and dean David Mendelowitz was adjourned to Jan. 7 in White Plains City Court on Monday.
Mendelowitz, 58, was one of three persons charged with numerous counts of patronizing a prostitute, possession of a controlled substance and hindering prosecution on Nov. 20.
The White Plains resident was caught as part of a 16-month investigation that led to a 180-count indictment that charged 19 individuals and one corporation – Somad Enterprises Inc. – with enterprise corruption and a variety of underlying crimes.
- 1 Scarsdale High School Evacuated After Bomb Threat
- 2 Bomb Threat Not Seen As 'Credible' At Scarsdale High School
- 3 Child Care Council Of Westchester Announces 2015 Champions for Children
- 4 Students Return To Scarsdale HS, Dismissed Regularly, After Bomb Threat
- 5 Eastchester Fire Leaves 11 Out In The Cold