WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – The case of former Scarsdale High School guidance counselor and dean David Mendelowitz was adjourned to Jan. 7 in White Plains City Court on Monday.
Mendelowitz, 58, was one of three persons charged with numerous counts of patronizing a prostitute, possession of a controlled substance and hindering prosecution on Nov. 20.
The White Plains resident was caught as part of a 16-month investigation that led to a 180-count indictment that charged 19 individuals and one corporation – Somad Enterprises Inc. – with enterprise corruption and a variety of underlying crimes.
- 1 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 2 Long Island Man Found Drunk, Passed Out In Scarsdale Driveway, Police Say
- 3 Billionaire Westchester Businessman, Philanthropist Jerome Kohlberg Dies
- 4 Scarsdale Bank Robbery Among Latest Sparking Concern
- 5 Supermarket Settlement Tops Week's News Around Westchester