WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – The case of former Scarsdale High School guidance counselor and dean David Mendelowitz was adjourned to Jan. 7 in White Plains City Court on Monday.
Mendelowitz, 58, was one of three persons charged with numerous counts of patronizing a prostitute, possession of a controlled substance and hindering prosecution on Nov. 20.
The White Plains resident was caught as part of a 16-month investigation that led to a 180-count indictment that charged 19 individuals and one corporation – Somad Enterprises Inc. – with enterprise corruption and a variety of underlying crimes.
- 1 More Than 100 Opt Out Of State Testing In Scarsdale
- 2 Opt-Out Debate Rages As State Testing Begins In Westchester
- 3 Westchester School Districts Reporting High Opt-Out Rates
- 4 Rye HS Grad Found Dead In College Dorm Room, Reports Say
- 5 Paulin, Tisch, Hagerman To Highlight Scarsdale Forum On Education