WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – The case of former Scarsdale High School guidance counselor and dean David Mendelowitz was adjourned to Jan. 7 in White Plains City Court on Monday.
Mendelowitz, 58, was one of three persons charged with numerous counts of patronizing a prostitute, possession of a controlled substance and hindering prosecution on Nov. 20.
The White Plains resident was caught as part of a 16-month investigation that led to a 180-count indictment that charged 19 individuals and one corporation – Somad Enterprises Inc. – with enterprise corruption and a variety of underlying crimes.
- 1 Westchester IHOP Locations Serve Free Pancakes For Donations To Hospitals
- 2 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Greenburgh Crash ID'd
- 3 Scarsdale Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Scarsdale
- 5 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48