WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – The case of former Scarsdale High School guidance counselor and dean David Mendelowitz was adjourned to Jan. 7 in White Plains City Court on Monday.
Mendelowitz, 58, was one of three persons charged with numerous counts of patronizing a prostitute, possession of a controlled substance and hindering prosecution on Nov. 20.
The White Plains resident was caught as part of a 16-month investigation that led to a 180-count indictment that charged 19 individuals and one corporation – Somad Enterprises Inc. – with enterprise corruption and a variety of underlying crimes.
- 1 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 2 Victim In DWI Crash Sues White Plains Bar
- 3 Bronx River Parkway Closures Planned Thursday, Friday In Westchester
- 4 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5 Million
- 5 Funeral Services Scheduled For Rye Grad Found Dead In Sorority Bedroom