WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – The case of former Scarsdale High School guidance counselor and dean David Mendelowitz was adjourned to Jan. 7 in White Plains City Court on Monday.
Mendelowitz, 58, was one of three persons charged with numerous counts of patronizing a prostitute, possession of a controlled substance and hindering prosecution on Nov. 20.
The White Plains resident was caught as part of a 16-month investigation that led to a 180-count indictment that charged 19 individuals and one corporation – Somad Enterprises Inc. – with enterprise corruption and a variety of underlying crimes.
- 1 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Stepson Of Schools Superintendent
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Yonkers Man, 22, Drowns In Surf Off New Jersey Shore
- 4 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Scarsdale
- 5 Three Hospitalized After Serious I-87 Crash Involving Tractor-Trailer, Car