WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – Pace University Law School's Center for Environmental Legal Studies and Federated Conservationists of Westchester County will present a climate change conference on Sept. regarding the impacts of climate change in Westchester.
Experts will discuss the threats of climate change to the county and solutions to the threats. Keynote speakers include Dr. Cynthia Rosenzweig of the NASA Goddard Space Center and Professor Michael Gerrard of the Center for Climate Change Law at Columbia Law School.
The conference will be held at the New York State Judicial Institute, 84 North Broadway, on the Pace Law School campus in White Plains. Registration is limited.
- 1 U.S. $1.1M Water Treatment Westchester Fine Cites Scarsdale
- 2 Man Found Hiding In Closet At Edgemont Home Is Charged With Burglary
- 3 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 4 Fireworks Prompt Residents Near Metropolis Country Club To Fear Attack
- 5 Police Apprehend Suspect After Scarsdale Burglary