SCARSDALE, N.Y. – Con Edison reports 374 Scarsdale village residents (8.6 percent) are still without power as of Saturday, according to a press release issued by John Goodwin, assistant to Scarsdale Village Manager Alfred A. Gatta.
Con Ed has reported that all Scarsdale village residents will have their power restored by 11 p.m. Sunday.
Con Ed also reported that, on Friday, 614 Scarsdale village residents had their power back, and it is expected that 286 residents will have power restored Saturday. There are 77 Con Ed workers currently working in Scarsdale, according to Con Ed.
Con Ed has said that some Scarsdale village customers with power might lose it temporarily while the repair crews attend to larger service areas. Once these areas are restored, power will be back to those who had it.
Goodwin said that the state of emergency on all Scarsdale village roads has been lifted, with the exception of a portion of Brite Avenue, between Chesterfield and Butler roads.
- 1 Man Found Hiding In Closet At Edgemont Home Is Charged With Burglary
- 2 U.S. $1.1M Water Treatment Westchester Fine Cites Scarsdale
- 3 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 4 Fireworks Prompt Residents Near Metropolis Country Club To Fear Attack
- 5 Police Apprehend Suspect After Scarsdale Burglary