WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Con Edison will distribute dry ice at two locations in Westchester to residents left without power by Hurricane Sandy from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., Saturday.
Con Edison will distribute dry ice on a first-come, first-serve basis at the Westchester County Center, 198 Central Ave., White Plains and at Yonkers Raceway, 810 Yonkers Ave., Yonkers, until supplies run out. Con Edison personnel will also be on hand to answer residents' questions.
Instructions for safe handling and disposal of dry ice are printed on the bag for residents who pick up dry ice. Dry ice is frozen carbon dioxide and should be used only in well-ventilated areas. Keep children and pets safely away.
- 1 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 2 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 3 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 4 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 5 Big City Medical Care Now Available In Smalltown Bronxville