WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Interstate 95 will undergo a two-year face-lift between Rye and New York City starting Monday, Aug. 18, according to LoHud.com.
The $57.8 million project will rehabilitate six bridges, repair worn-out pavement, replace guardrails and paint new lines on the road between Exit 21 and Exit 8, LoHud.com reported.
Work will take place at night, with one lane closed in both directions from 8 p.m.-midnight and two lanes closed from midnight-6 a.m., LoHud.com said.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 2 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 3 Scarsdale Resident Indicted In Metro-North Test Cheating Ring
- 4 Man, 29, Pleads Guilty To Child Porn Charges, Says Westchester DA
- 5 Eastchester Dad Looks To Reduce Charges In Car Accident That Killed Three