WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Interstate 95 will undergo a two-year face-lift between Rye and New York City starting Monday, Aug. 18, according to LoHud.com.
The $57.8 million project will rehabilitate six bridges, repair worn-out pavement, replace guardrails and paint new lines on the road between Exit 21 and Exit 8, LoHud.com reported.
Work will take place at night, with one lane closed in both directions from 8 p.m.-midnight and two lanes closed from midnight-6 a.m., LoHud.com said.
- 1 Scarsdale Woman Charged With DWI On Taconic Parkway
- 2 Aunt's Daughter Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 3 Police Investigate Series of Home Burglaries Near Scarsdale Border
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Scarsdale
- 5 Suspect Charged In Scarsdale 'Bicycle Bandit' Robbery