WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Interstate 95 will undergo a two-year face-lift between Rye and New York City starting Monday, Aug. 18, according to LoHud.com.
The $57.8 million project will rehabilitate six bridges, repair worn-out pavement, replace guardrails and paint new lines on the road between Exit 21 and Exit 8, LoHud.com reported.
Work will take place at night, with one lane closed in both directions from 8 p.m.-midnight and two lanes closed from midnight-6 a.m., LoHud.com said.
- 1 Likely Arrest Of Senate Leader Skelos Tied To Scarsdale Firm, Report Says
- 2 Westchester DA Issues Alert About Sexual Predators Posing As Others
- 3 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches
- 4 Fiancée Angelika Graswald Charged With Hudson River Murder Of Kayaker
- 5 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mom's Fatal Collision With Train