WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Interstate 95 will undergo a two-year face-lift between Rye and New York City starting Monday, Aug. 18, according to LoHud.com.
The $57.8 million project will rehabilitate six bridges, repair worn-out pavement, replace guardrails and paint new lines on the road between Exit 21 and Exit 8, LoHud.com reported.
Work will take place at night, with one lane closed in both directions from 8 p.m.-midnight and two lanes closed from midnight-6 a.m., LoHud.com said.
- 1 Police Search For Suspect In Armed Robbery At Scarsdale Dry Cleaners
- 2 Police Seek Suspect In Scarsdale Dry Cleaner Robbery
- 3 Snow Could Return To Scarsdale For Monday Morning Commute
- 4 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents
- 5 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed