WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Interstate 95 will undergo a two-year face-lift between Rye and New York City starting Monday, Aug. 18, according to LoHud.com.
The $57.8 million project will rehabilitate six bridges, repair worn-out pavement, replace guardrails and paint new lines on the road between Exit 21 and Exit 8, LoHud.com reported.
Work will take place at night, with one lane closed in both directions from 8 p.m.-midnight and two lanes closed from midnight-6 a.m., LoHud.com said.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Scarsdale Must Prepare
- 3 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 4 First Snowfall Of Season In Scarsdale Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures