WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Interstate 95 will undergo a two-year face-lift between Rye and New York City starting Monday, Aug. 18, according to LoHud.com.
The $57.8 million project will rehabilitate six bridges, repair worn-out pavement, replace guardrails and paint new lines on the road between Exit 21 and Exit 8, LoHud.com reported.
Work will take place at night, with one lane closed in both directions from 8 p.m.-midnight and two lanes closed from midnight-6 a.m., LoHud.com said.
- 1 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 2 Billionaire Westchester Businessman, Philanthropist Jerome Kohlberg Dies
- 3 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 4 Scarsdale Residents Get To See Blue Moon Friday Night
- 5 Long Island Man Found Drunk, Passed Out In Scarsdale Driveway, Police Say