SCARSDALE, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Scarsdale this week:
- Scarsdale police have arrested a Vermont native on charges of grand larceny after he allegedly stole more than $50,000 from an elderly Scarsdale family he was working for.
- Isaiah Cousins, a former Mount Vernon High School basketball star and current standout at the University of Oklahoma, was hit by a stray bullet when he was caught in the crossfire of a shootout between two rival gangs on Tuesday.
- After doing extensive research, the Scarsdale Board of Education has prioritized the district’s top needs for a potential capital programs and made its recommendations for the upcoming academic year.
- Greenburgh police posted a bulletin Sunday asking for help in investigating an armed robbery Saturday at the RadioShack at 247 N. Central Park Avenue in Hartsdale and released photos of the suspects.
- 1 Scarsdale Ranks High Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 2 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit
- 3 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 4 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Eating Raw Tuna
- 5 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History