SCARSDALE, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Scarsdale this week:
- Scarsdale police have arrested a Vermont native on charges of grand larceny after he allegedly stole more than $50,000 from an elderly Scarsdale family he was working for.
- Isaiah Cousins, a former Mount Vernon High School basketball star and current standout at the University of Oklahoma, was hit by a stray bullet when he was caught in the crossfire of a shootout between two rival gangs on Tuesday.
- After doing extensive research, the Scarsdale Board of Education has prioritized the district’s top needs for a potential capital programs and made its recommendations for the upcoming academic year.
- Greenburgh police posted a bulletin Sunday asking for help in investigating an armed robbery Saturday at the RadioShack at 247 N. Central Park Avenue in Hartsdale and released photos of the suspects.
- 1 Scarsdale High School Evacuated After Bomb Threat
- 2 Bomb Threat Not Seen As 'Credible' At Scarsdale High School
- 3 Students Return To Scarsdale HS, Dismissed Regularly, After Bomb Threat
- 4 Child Care Council Of Westchester Announces 2015 Champions for Children
- 5 Eastchester Fire Leaves 11 Out In The Cold