WESTCHESTER, N.Y. – It will be a cool, dry weekend across Westchester County, according to the National Weather Service.
Friday will be sunny, with a high near 31 degrees. Friday night will see increasing clouds, with an overnight low around 22 degrees.
Saturday will be mostly sunny, with a high near 44 degrees. Saturday night will be partly cloudy, with a low around 30 degrees.
Sunday will be mostly sunny and breezy, with a high near 42 degrees. Sunday night will be partly cloudy and windy, with a low around 21 degrees.
Monday, Martin Luther King Jr. Day, will be partly sunny, with a high near 30 degrees. Monday night will be mostly cloudy, with an overnight low around 17 degrees.
- 1 Cell Phone Violation Leads To Scarsdale Woman's DWI Charge
- 2 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 3 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 4 Snow Likely In Scarsdale On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In Scarsdale