SCARSDALE, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Scarsdale this week:
- The Mental Health Association of Westchester (MHA) recently announced the election of accountant Larry M. Elkin and Dr. Sharon Krieger to the board.
- A highly contagious Norovirus , with symptoms of cramping, nausea, vomiting and diarrhea, has been lingering in Westchester for several weeks.
- A Metro-North employee is being charged for the Tuesday morning alleged sexual assault that stopped a New Haven bound train at the Fairfield station for more than 45 minutes.
- Two women from Queens, N.Y., are facing prostitution charges in Eastchester after they were accused of running a brothel out of a massage parlor, according to LoHud.com.
- An engineer trainee was charged with public indecency after a passenger said he was masturbating in front of her in an incident that stopped the train and caused a police manhunt Tuesday in Fairfield County, Conn., the Metropolitan Transportation Authority police said Wednesday.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.