TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- Emergency pothole repairs will begin at 7 p.m. on Wednesday night on the Tappan Zee Bridge.
Delays are expected in both Westchester and Rockland bound traffic as there will be temporary lane closures.
The work is expected to last for several hours.
- 1 Scarsdale Man, 34, Charged With DWI On Sprain Brook Parkway
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Scarsdale Must Prepare
- 4 First Snowfall Of Season In Scarsdale Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire