TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- Emergency pothole repairs will begin at 7 p.m. on Wednesday night on the Tappan Zee Bridge.
Delays are expected in both Westchester and Rockland bound traffic as there will be temporary lane closures.
The work is expected to last for several hours.
- 1 Westchester IHOP Locations Serve Free Pancakes For Donations To Hospitals
- 2 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Scarsdale
- 3 Scarsdale Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 4 Explosion Blows Out Windows In Hartsdale Bagel Shop
- 5 Numerous Accidents Reported On Slippery Westchester Roadways