TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- Emergency pothole repairs will begin at 7 p.m. on Wednesday night on the Tappan Zee Bridge.
Delays are expected in both Westchester and Rockland bound traffic as there will be temporary lane closures.
The work is expected to last for several hours.
- 1 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 2 Daughter Of Eastchester Man Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 3 Schumer Calls For Harsher 'Swatting' Penalties In Eastchester Visit
- 4 Scarsdale Fire Department Investigating Possible Propane Leak
- 5 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says