TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- Emergency pothole repairs will begin at 7 p.m. on Wednesday night on the Tappan Zee Bridge.
Delays are expected in both Westchester and Rockland bound traffic as there will be temporary lane closures.
The work is expected to last for several hours.
- 1 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 2 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 3 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 4 Westchester Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 5 Big City Medical Care Now Available In Smalltown Bronxville