YONKERS, N.Y. – Motorists can expect late-morning and early-afternoon delays Thursday on the Bronx River Parkway in Yonkers for the second day in a row.
Westchester County officials announced two lanes of the parkway will be closed from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the following locations:
- Southbound at Yonkers Avenue Bridge
- Northbound at Yonkers Avenue Bridge
- Northbound at Midland Avenue Bridge
County officials advised motorists to seek alternative routes. The closures are necessary as crews continue to replace traffic sensors on the parkway.
- 1 Multivehicle Accident Reported In Shopping Center In Scarsdale
- 2 Scarsdale Couple Suing Golf Club, Saying Balls Are Flying Into Yard
- 3 Woman Allegedly Uses Child To Steal Wallet In Central Avenue Pizzeria
- 4 Nor'easter To Impact Scarsdale On Wednesday
- 5 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway