YONKERS, N.Y. – Motorists can expect late-morning and early-afternoon delays Thursday on the Bronx River Parkway in Yonkers for the second day in a row.
Westchester County officials announced two lanes of the parkway will be closed from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the following locations:
- Southbound at Yonkers Avenue Bridge
- Northbound at Yonkers Avenue Bridge
- Northbound at Midland Avenue Bridge
County officials advised motorists to seek alternative routes. The closures are necessary as crews continue to replace traffic sensors on the parkway.
- 1 Police Search For Suspect In Armed Robbery At Scarsdale Dry Cleaners
- 2 Police Charge Student In Swastika Case At Purchase College
- 3 Police Seek Suspect In Scarsdale Dry Cleaner Robbery
- 4 Snow Could Return To Scarsdale For Monday Morning Commute
- 5 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents