YONKERS, N.Y. – Motorists can expect late-morning and early-afternoon delays Thursday on the Bronx River Parkway in Yonkers for the second day in a row.
Westchester County officials announced two lanes of the parkway will be closed from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the following locations:
- Southbound at Yonkers Avenue Bridge
- Northbound at Yonkers Avenue Bridge
- Northbound at Midland Avenue Bridge
County officials advised motorists to seek alternative routes. The closures are necessary as crews continue to replace traffic sensors on the parkway.
- 1 Scarsdale Man, 34, Charged With DWI On Sprain Brook Parkway
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Scarsdale Must Prepare
- 4 First Snowfall Of Season In Scarsdale Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire