YONKERS, N.Y. – Motorists can expect late-morning and early-afternoon delays Thursday on the Bronx River Parkway in Yonkers for the second day in a row.
Westchester County officials announced two lanes of the parkway will be closed from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the following locations:
- Southbound at Yonkers Avenue Bridge
- Northbound at Yonkers Avenue Bridge
- Northbound at Midland Avenue Bridge
County officials advised motorists to seek alternative routes. The closures are necessary as crews continue to replace traffic sensors on the parkway.
- 1 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 2 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 3 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 4 Westchester Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 5 Big City Medical Care Now Available In Smalltown Bronxville