YONKERS, N.Y. – Motorists can expect late-morning and early-afternoon delays Thursday on the Bronx River Parkway in Yonkers for the second day in a row.
Westchester County officials announced two lanes of the parkway will be closed from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the following locations:
- Southbound at Yonkers Avenue Bridge
- Northbound at Yonkers Avenue Bridge
- Northbound at Midland Avenue Bridge
County officials advised motorists to seek alternative routes. The closures are necessary as crews continue to replace traffic sensors on the parkway.
- 1 Scarsdale Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Scarsdale, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 4 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Scarsdale; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Scarsdale