SCARSDALE, N.Y. – Scarsdale has nearly recovered from the two storms that knocked out power to several thousand Con Edison customers for more than a week.
Just 887 of the 6,025 customers still are suffering from outages, and all power should be returned no later than 11:59 p.m. Saturday, according to the Con Edison outage map. Nearly 70 percent of all customers lost power following Hurricane Sandy.
All roads have been re-opened in Scarsdale, and residents can get updates from the Federal Emergency Management Agency at the multi-purpose Hurricane Sandy Recovery center at the Westchester County Center in White Plains beginning Friday.
- 1 Police Probe Links College Student's Death With Edgemont's Lauren Spierer
- 2 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 3 Man, 34, Is Charged With Driving Wrong Way On Hutch, DWI
- 4 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester
- 5 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl