SCARSDALE, N.Y. – Scarsdale has nearly recovered from the two storms that knocked out power to several thousand Con Edison customers for more than a week.
Just 887 of the 6,025 customers still are suffering from outages, and all power should be returned no later than 11:59 p.m. Saturday, according to the Con Edison outage map. Nearly 70 percent of all customers lost power following Hurricane Sandy.
All roads have been re-opened in Scarsdale, and residents can get updates from the Federal Emergency Management Agency at the multi-purpose Hurricane Sandy Recovery center at the Westchester County Center in White Plains beginning Friday.
- 1 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 2 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 3 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit
- 4 Police Investigating Third Home Burglary In Bronxville This Month
- 5 U.S. $1.1M Water Treatment Westchester Fine Cites Scarsdale