SCARSDALE, N.Y. – Scarsdale has nearly recovered from the two storms that knocked out power to several thousand Con Edison customers for more than a week.
Just 887 of the 6,025 customers still are suffering from outages, and all power should be returned no later than 11:59 p.m. Saturday, according to the Con Edison outage map. Nearly 70 percent of all customers lost power following Hurricane Sandy.
All roads have been re-opened in Scarsdale, and residents can get updates from the Federal Emergency Management Agency at the multi-purpose Hurricane Sandy Recovery center at the Westchester County Center in White Plains beginning Friday.
- 1 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 2 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 3 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 4 Westchester Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 5 Big City Medical Care Now Available In Smalltown Bronxville