This story has been updated
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Heavy showers and thunderstorms have resulted in flooding and the closures of several Westchester roadways Tuesday afternoon.
The southbound Bronx River Parkway in White Plains is closed between Chatterton Avenue and Route 119 (Exit 21). The closure began at 3:20 p.m.
The Hutchinson River Parkway is closed between East Third Street (Exit 10) and East Lincoln Avenue (Exit 12) in Mount Vernon. That closure began at 3:40 p.m.
- 1 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 2 Police Search For Suspect In Armed Robbery At Scarsdale Dry Cleaners
- 3 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To Scarsdale
- 5 Police Charge Student In Swastika Case At Purchase College