This story has been updated
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Heavy showers and thunderstorms have resulted in flooding and the closures of several Westchester roadways Tuesday afternoon.
The southbound Bronx River Parkway in White Plains is closed between Chatterton Avenue and Route 119 (Exit 21). The closure began at 3:20 p.m.
The Hutchinson River Parkway is closed between East Third Street (Exit 10) and East Lincoln Avenue (Exit 12) in Mount Vernon. That closure began at 3:40 p.m.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Scarsdale Skies Sunday
- 2 Multivehicle Accident Reported In Shopping Center In Scarsdale
- 3 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester
- 4 Scarsdale Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday
- 5 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Parts Of Westchester County