SCARSDALE, N.Y. -- A 32-year-old woman filed a federal complaint of sexual harassment against her former employer, a Scarsdale plastic surgeon, according to News 12 Westchester.
The victim was fired from Dr. George Shapiro's practice in 2011, but she alleges Shapiro bragged about giving Botox injections in exchange for sexual favors and also asked her lewd questions, News 12 Westchester reported.
Shapiro, 53, was sentenced to one year of probation in 2005 for providing sexual enhancement drugs to the Gambino crime family, according to News 12 Westchester said.
- 1 Multivehicle Accident Reported In Shopping Center In Scarsdale
- 2 Scarsdale Couple Suing Golf Club, Saying Balls Are Flying Into Yard
- 3 Woman Allegedly Uses Child To Steal Wallet In Central Avenue Pizzeria
- 4 Nor'easter To Impact Scarsdale On Wednesday
- 5 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway