SCARSDALE, N.Y. -- A 32-year-old woman filed a federal complaint of sexual harassment against her former employer, a Scarsdale plastic surgeon, according to News 12 Westchester.
The victim was fired from Dr. George Shapiro's practice in 2011, but she alleges Shapiro bragged about giving Botox injections in exchange for sexual favors and also asked her lewd questions, News 12 Westchester reported.
Shapiro, 53, was sentenced to one year of probation in 2005 for providing sexual enhancement drugs to the Gambino crime family, according to News 12 Westchester said.
- 1 Cell Phone Violation Leads To Scarsdale Woman's DWI Charge
- 2 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 3 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 4 New York Rangers' Kevin Klein To Attend Scarsdale Book Signing
- 5 IRS Warns Scarsdale Residents Of Phone Scam