SCARSDALE, N.Y. -- A 32-year-old woman filed a federal complaint of sexual harassment against her former employer, a Scarsdale plastic surgeon, according to News 12 Westchester.
The victim was fired from Dr. George Shapiro's practice in 2011, but she alleges Shapiro bragged about giving Botox injections in exchange for sexual favors and also asked her lewd questions, News 12 Westchester reported.
Shapiro, 53, was sentenced to one year of probation in 2005 for providing sexual enhancement drugs to the Gambino crime family, according to News 12 Westchester said.
- 1 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 2 U.S. $1.1M Water Treatment Westchester Fine Cites Scarsdale
- 3 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 4 Police Asking Public's Help In Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 5 Scarsdale Co-Ops Get $7.5 Million In Loans From National Cooperative Bank