SCARSDALE, N.Y. -- A 32-year-old woman filed a federal complaint of sexual harassment against her former employer, a Scarsdale plastic surgeon, according to News 12 Westchester.
The victim was fired from Dr. George Shapiro's practice in 2011, but she alleges Shapiro bragged about giving Botox injections in exchange for sexual favors and also asked her lewd questions, News 12 Westchester reported.
Shapiro, 53, was sentenced to one year of probation in 2005 for providing sexual enhancement drugs to the Gambino crime family, according to News 12 Westchester said.
- 1 Likely Arrest Of Senate Leader Skelos Tied To Scarsdale Firm, Report Says
- 2 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 3 State Senator, Son Charged With Fraud In Case Involving Scarsdale Firm
- 4 Greenburgh Officer Relieved Of Duty For Posting Racist Photo On Facebook
- 5 Fire Watch Is In Effect For Westchester Through Evening