SCARSDALE, N.Y. -- A 32-year-old woman filed a federal complaint of sexual harassment against her former employer, a Scarsdale plastic surgeon, according to News 12 Westchester.
The victim was fired from Dr. George Shapiro's practice in 2011, but she alleges Shapiro bragged about giving Botox injections in exchange for sexual favors and also asked her lewd questions, News 12 Westchester reported.
Shapiro, 53, was sentenced to one year of probation in 2005 for providing sexual enhancement drugs to the Gambino crime family, according to News 12 Westchester said.
- 1 Scarsdale Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Scarsdale, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 4 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Scarsdale; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Scarsdale