HARRISON, N.Y. -- Hundreds of mourners gathered at St. Anthony of Padua Church in West Harrison on Tuesday to pay their respects to a man who was killed in a reported drag race on the Saw Mill River Parkway on Wednesday, July 30, according to News 12 Westchester.
Christopher Seguinot, 21, was allegedly traveling at over 80 mph while trying to exit the parkway when his car flew over the Ashford Avenue Bridge, News 12 Westchester said.
Seguinot was buried at Mount Calvary Cemetery in Greenburgh. Authorities are still investigating the accident, News 12 Westchester reported.
- 1 Child Care Council Of Westchester Announces 2015 Champions for Children
- 2 Things Settle Down After Scarsdale High School Bomb Threat
- 3 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 4 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 5 Robber Walks Off With $90,000 From White Plains Gas Station, Police Say