SCARSDALE, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Scarsdale last week:
- A Con Edison engineer, Yingli Wen, of Scarsdale, was named as one of the year’s “50 Outstanding Asian Americans in Business” by the Asian American Business Development Center in Manhattan.
- Two Scarsdale High School students, sophomore Matthew Drescher and junior Daniel Wasserman, were chosen by the Scarsdale League of Women Voters to attend the Students Inside Albany conference: .
- Gregory McCarthy, a New Castle teen who went missing on Monday morning, was found safe.
- The Archbishop Stepinac Alumni Theatre has announced that its 50th anniversary production will be "Follies," with a book by James Goldman Music.
- Joshua Caspi, principal of Caspi Development, was honored by the Business Council of Westchester with a “Rising Star – Westchester’s Forty Under Forty” award.
- 1 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 2 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 3 'I Am A Woman,' Westchester Native Bruce Jenner Says In TV Interview
- 4 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenager
- 5 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester