SCARSDALE, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Scarsdale last week:
- Imagine Candy recently was named the best candy shop in Westchester Magazine's "2014 Best of Westchester."
- After analyzing district needs and prioritizing capital projects, the Scarsdale Board of Education has proposed installing a potential music and multi-purpose space in the Middle School.
- Westchester ranks high among New York's exciting places to live and Port Chester is the lone Westchester representative named among the top 10, according to a report by Movoto.
- Residents of Westchester County and those across New York State could see their health insurance premiums spike by an average of 13 percent according to capitalnewyork.com.
- Jason Cavalier of Scarsdale is among thirty-five residents of Westchester and Fairfield counties who raised more than $125,000 to date to help find a cure for Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis.
- 1 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 2 State Senator, Son Charged With Fraud In Case Involving Scarsdale Firm
- 3 Somers Pepsi Site Sells For Nearly $87M; Carlos Slim Said To Be Owner
- 4 Greenburgh Officer Relieved Of Duty For Posting Racist Photo On Facebook
- 5 Police Investigating Reports Of Shots Fired In Harrison