WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- Internal medicine practitioner Danila DeLiana, M.D., has joined White Plains Hospital Physician Associates, a division of the hospital aligning local physicians with hospital services.
DeLiana will practice out of both the Larchmont and New Rochelle WPH Physician Associates offices, located at 2071 Boston Post Rd in the village of Larchmont, and 1296 North Avenue in the Wykagyl Shopping Center, New Rochelle.
DeLiana graduated from the McGill University School of Medicine in Montreal, Canada in 2002, and completed her residency in Internal Medicine at the New York Medical College/Sound Shore Medical Center of Westchester. She currently serves as an assistant professor of clinical medicine at New York Medical College.
She is board certified in internal medicine and is fluent in French, Italian and Albanian.
For appointments and further information, call (914) 834-4123 for Larchmont and (914) 235-8224 for New Rochelle.
Visit wphospital.org to learn more.
- 1 Rye High School Grad, 20, Found Dead In College Dorm Room, Reports Say
- 2 More Than 100 Opt Out Of State Testing In Scarsdale
- 3 Red Flag Warning Issued For Westchester
- 4 Schools In Westchester Reporting High Test Opt-Out Rates
- 5 State Police Begin Initiative To Target Aggressive Driving In Westchester