SCARSDALE, N.Y. – The Jansen family was joined by many members of the community to celebrate Jansen Hospice’s 30th anniversary during its annual spring benefit.
This year, the event was hosted by Andre and Michael Koester, with more than 200 people attending.
Co-chairs Emily Liggitt and Katie Hood organized the benefit, which helped raise more than $70,000 in contributions to fund the ongoing efforts of Jansen Hospice.
Susan and Bill Jansen, children of the hospice’s founders, Bissie and Allan, were also in attendance.
“Mom and Dad are smiling down tonight,” Susan Jansen said during her speech.
Liggit said she was not surprised by the turnout or the hard work put into this benefit.
“Who wouldn’t want to come out and celebrate Jansen?” she said. “It is such a good cause and members of the community are blessed to receive the exceptional care Jansen Hospice provides.”
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Eastchester Father, Daughter Facing Charges In Crash That Killed Three Boys
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Scarsdale
- 4 Police Investigate Series of Home Burglaries Near Scarsdale Border
- 5 Missing Larchmont Woman, 72, Is Found Safe In Manhattan