SCARSDALE, N.Y. – The Jansen family was joined by many members of the community to celebrate Jansen Hospice’s 30th anniversary during its annual spring benefit.
This year, the event was hosted by Andre and Michael Koester, with more than 200 people attending.
Co-chairs Emily Liggitt and Katie Hood organized the benefit, which helped raise more than $70,000 in contributions to fund the ongoing efforts of Jansen Hospice.
Susan and Bill Jansen, children of the hospice’s founders, Bissie and Allan, were also in attendance.
“Mom and Dad are smiling down tonight,” Susan Jansen said during her speech.
Liggit said she was not surprised by the turnout or the hard work put into this benefit.
“Who wouldn’t want to come out and celebrate Jansen?” she said. “It is such a good cause and members of the community are blessed to receive the exceptional care Jansen Hospice provides.”
- 1 Westchester IHOP Locations Serve Free Pancakes For Donations To Hospitals
- 2 Explosion Blows Out Windows In Hartsdale Bagel Shop
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Scarsdale
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Scarsdale
- 5 Greenburgh School Aide Questioned About Baring Breasts In Film