WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- An early morning accident on the southbound Major Deegan Expressway (I-87) caused heavy delays on Westchester County roadways during Thursday morning's commute.
Two lanes were blocked between Central Park Avenue (Route 100) and Van Cortlandt Park South (exit 11) for more than two hours. The lanes reopened at 8:45 a.m. The accident involved 12 or more vehicles, according to a report on CBS 2.
An accident on the Hutchinson River Parkway North between northbound I-95 and Route 1, reported at 8 a.m., is causing delays.
- 1 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Scarsdale; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Scarsdale, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 4 Scarsdale Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 5 Scarsdale Enters State Of Emergency As Snow Steadily Falls