HARTSDALE, N.Y. -- A man has been hospitalized after he sustained a gunshot wound to the shoulder outside the Hurricane Bar and Grill on Central Avenue in Hartsdale in an incident at approximately 2:30 a.m. on Sunday, Greenburgh Police said.
Greenburgh Police are continuing to investigate the incident, saying, “It appears an unknown male may have been involved in a dispute resulting in the victim being shot. Several people were interviewed; however, other possible witnesses fled the scene prior to police arrival.”
The injured man was taken to Westchester Medical Center. His injury is not life threatening.
Anyone with information should contact the Greenburgh Detective Division at 914-682-5325.
- 1 State Police Warn Scarsdale Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 3 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Greenburgh Crash ID'd
- 4 Hundreds Pay Respects To Slain Harrison Sisters During Calling Hours
- 5 Scarsdale Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday