HARTSDALE, N.Y. -- A man has been hospitalized after he sustained a gunshot wound to the shoulder outside the Hurricane Bar and Grill on Central Avenue in Hartsdale in an incident at approximately 2:30 a.m. on Sunday, Greenburgh Police said.
Greenburgh Police are continuing to investigate the incident, saying, “It appears an unknown male may have been involved in a dispute resulting in the victim being shot. Several people were interviewed; however, other possible witnesses fled the scene prior to police arrival.”
The injured man was taken to Westchester Medical Center. His injury is not life threatening.
Anyone with information should contact the Greenburgh Detective Division at 914-682-5325.
- 1 Police Locate Threats Against Westchester, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App
- 2 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 3 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 4 Respiratory Virus Affecting Children May Have Arrived In Westchester
- 5 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud