WESTCHESTER, N.Y. – Unseasonably warm weather will move into Westchester starting Tuesday, according to the National Weather Service.
Patchy fog before 10 a.m. will gradually become mostly sunny, with highs near 63 degrees. There is a chance of showers after midnight with overnight lows around 46 degrees.
Wednesday will see highs of around 54 degrees, while Thursday will see highs near 42 degrees.
- 1 Multivehicle Accident Reported In Shopping Center In Scarsdale
- 2 Scarsdale Couple Suing Golf Club, Saying Balls Are Flying Into Yard
- 3 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester
- 4 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Parts Of Westchester County
- 5 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On I-95