SCARSDALE, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Scarsdale this week:
- The Village of Scarsdale, known for many things can now claim the title of “Hardest Working Place in New York,” according to a Movoto Real Estate survey.
- Assemblywoman Amy Paulin is set to take part in a panel on "The Global and Local Atrocity of Sex Trafficking" on April 2 at the Scarsdale Public Library.
- Commuters who travel on Metro-North through Grand Central Terminal were able to meet new president, Joseph J. Giulietti and other officials to ask them about any questions or concerns, according to The New York Times.
- The Westchester County Board of Legislators recently approved an extension to the lease assignment agreement for Signature Flight Support Corporation, a fixed-based operator, which leases facilities from the Westchester County Airport.
- 1 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon
- 2 Sad News From The Scarsdale Public Library
- 3 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 4 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 5 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Scarsdale