WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – Although a winter weather advisory was posted for Westchester County until 6 a.m. Thursday, no weather-related delays or closures were reported on Metro-North Railroad, according to the Metropolitan Transit Authority.
For customers interested in checking on their morning commute, a spokesman for the MTA advised that customers call 511 (or 877-690-5114) and follow the automated service, or check the Metro-North Railroad page on the MTA website.
No cancellations were expected, but the spokesman acknowledged that winter can be unpredictable.
- 1 Scarsdale Ranks High Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 2 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 3 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 4 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History
- 5 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit