FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. - President Obama will meet with the Newtown school shooting victims' families Sunday evening, The White House announced Saturday evening.
The president will also meet with first responders to thank them, and speak at a private interfaith vigil for families of the victims and families from the Sandy Hook School.
None of the president's appearances will be open to the public.
- 1 Scarsdale Couple Suing Golf Club, Saying Balls Are Flying Into Yard
- 2 Woman Allegedly Uses Child To Steal Wallet In Central Avenue Pizzeria
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 5 Stepinac's Jack Dailey Honored For Saving An Elderly Neighbor, Baby