SCARSDALE, N.Y. -- Roadway milling and paving will continue in Scarsdale through Wednesday and possibly extend through Friday, Aug. 22.
The following roadways are scheduled to be resurfaced:
- Chase Road (from Popham Rd to Spencer Place)
- Spencer Place (from Chase Road to East Parkway)
- Harwood Court (from Chase Road to Spencer Place)
- Boniface Circle (from Chase Rd to Spencer Place)
Paving is expected to continue on these roads on Wednesday, weather permitting. All four roads will be closed to traffic from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.
The paving contractor will post No Parking signs in the affected areas on the evening prior to the work being performed. Pedestrians will have accessto the sidewalks and crosswalks throughout the milling and paving workschedule.
- 1 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 2 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 3 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 4 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 5 Open Houses In Scarsdale This Weekend