SCARSDALE, N.Y. -- Roadway milling and paving will continue in Scarsdale through Wednesday and possibly extend through Friday, Aug. 22.
The following roadways are scheduled to be resurfaced:
- Chase Road (from Popham Rd to Spencer Place)
- Spencer Place (from Chase Road to East Parkway)
- Harwood Court (from Chase Road to Spencer Place)
- Boniface Circle (from Chase Rd to Spencer Place)
Paving is expected to continue on these roads on Wednesday, weather permitting. All four roads will be closed to traffic from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.
The paving contractor will post No Parking signs in the affected areas on the evening prior to the work being performed. Pedestrians will have accessto the sidewalks and crosswalks throughout the milling and paving workschedule.
- 1 Scarsdale Couple Suing Golf Club, Saying Balls Are Flying Into Yard
- 2 Woman Allegedly Uses Child To Steal Wallet In Central Avenue Pizzeria
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 5 Scarsdale Meets Mamaroneck Saturday In Football Playoffs