DOBBS FERRY, N.Y. -- Dobbs Ferry High School officials reported Friday that an unidentified person who was on the grounds was denied access and arrested by Dobbs Ferry Police.
The man posed no threat and was arrested because of an outstanding warrant at about 1:15 p.m., according to Assistant School Superintendent Sylvia Fassler-Wallach.
"Students returning from lunch were redirected to the middle school entrance and were kept at a safe distance from the police action," Fassler-Wallach said.
Check back with the Daily Voice for further updates.
- 1 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 2 Man, 34, Is Charged With Driving Wrong Way On Hutch, DWI
- 3 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester
- 4 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 5 'I Am A Woman,' Westchester Native Bruce Jenner Says In TV Interview