DOBBS FERRY, N.Y. -- Dobbs Ferry High School officials reported Friday that an unidentified person who was on the grounds was denied access and arrested by Dobbs Ferry Police.
The man posed no threat and was arrested because of an outstanding warrant at about 1:15 p.m., according to Assistant School Superintendent Sylvia Fassler-Wallach.
"Students returning from lunch were redirected to the middle school entrance and were kept at a safe distance from the police action," Fassler-Wallach said.
Check back with the Daily Voice for further updates.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Eastchester Father, Daughter Facing Charges In Crash That Killed Three Boys
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Scarsdale
- 4 Scarsdale May Cease Loose Leaf Collection In 2015
- 5 Sony Pulls Movie; Scarsdale Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'