DOBBS FERRY, N.Y. -- Dobbs Ferry High School officials reported Friday that an unidentified person who was on the grounds was denied access and arrested by Dobbs Ferry Police.
The man posed no threat and was arrested because of an outstanding warrant at about 1:15 p.m., according to Assistant School Superintendent Sylvia Fassler-Wallach.
"Students returning from lunch were redirected to the middle school entrance and were kept at a safe distance from the police action," Fassler-Wallach said.
Check back with the Daily Voice for further updates.
- 1 Scarsdale Ranks High Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 2 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 3 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 4 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History
- 5 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit