DOBBS FERRY, N.Y. -- Dobbs Ferry High School officials reported Friday that an unidentified person who was on the grounds was denied access and arrested by Dobbs Ferry Police.
The man posed no threat and was arrested because of an outstanding warrant at about 1:15 p.m., according to Assistant School Superintendent Sylvia Fassler-Wallach.
"Students returning from lunch were redirected to the middle school entrance and were kept at a safe distance from the police action," Fassler-Wallach said.
Check back with the Daily Voice for further updates.
- 1 State Police Warn Scarsdale Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 3 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Greenburgh Crash ID'd
- 4 Hundreds Pay Respects To Slain Harrison Sisters During Calling Hours
- 5 Scarsdale Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday