DOBBS FERRY, N.Y. -- Dobbs Ferry High School officials reported Friday that an unidentified person who was on the grounds was denied access and arrested by Dobbs Ferry Police.
The man posed no threat and was arrested because of an outstanding warrant at about 1:15 p.m., according to Assistant School Superintendent Sylvia Fassler-Wallach.
"Students returning from lunch were redirected to the middle school entrance and were kept at a safe distance from the police action," Fassler-Wallach said.
Check back with the Daily Voice for further updates.
- 1 Scarsdale Native Robert Durst Now Linked To Missing Woman Cold Case
- 2 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 3 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To Scarsdale
- 5 Manhattan Building Collapses After Apparent Gas Explosion