WESTCHESTER, N.Y. – A portion of the southbound Hutchinson River Parkway is closed due to flooding from Hurricane Sandy.
The closure is between the Cross County Parkway and Exit 10 on the Hutch. It is unknown when it will be reopened with Sandy approaching New York.
Check back to The Daily Voice for updates on Hurricane Sandy.
- 1 Scarsdale High School Evacuated After Bomb Threat
- 2 Bomb Threat Not Seen As 'Credible' At Scarsdale High School
- 3 Child Care Council Of Westchester Announces 2015 Champions for Children
- 4 Students Return To Scarsdale HS, Dismissed Regularly, After Bomb Threat
- 5 Eastchester Fire Leaves 11 Out In The Cold