SCARSDALE, N.Y. -- The Village of Scarsdale is accepting applications for semi-annual parking permits for the Freightway Garage.
Permits will be sold on a "first-come, first-served" basis with preference given to Scarsdale residents through Dec. 13, 2013.
Six-month permits will be valid from Jan. 1, through June 30, 2014 at a cost of $500. Permits are available to residents, merchants and employees of the downtown business district. Permits for non-residents will be available at a cost of $620.
Mail all applications to Parking Permits Village of Scarsdale 1001 Post Road Scarsdale, N.Y. 10583
Applications by mail must include the following:
- Check or money order payable to "The Village of Scarsdale" for the correct amount. No credit cards accepted.
- Residents: Name, address, home and business phone numbers
- Valid copy of applicant's driver's license and car registration (for each car covered by permit - maximum 2 cars)
- Copy of most recent utility bill
- Merchants and employees in the Village Center must include a note from their employer on stationery and their most recent paycheck stub. Merchants/owners in the downtown business district, must include a copy of valid lease or your most recent utility bill.
For more information, call the Village Clerk's Office at 914-722-1175.