SCARSDALE, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Scarsdale last week:
- Scarsdale residents who have Cablevision as their provider are paying the highest monthly bill in the country on average, according to the International Business Times.
- Dr. Aaron Hagge-Greenberg of Scarsdale, and Dr. Steven M. Harris of Long Beach, N.Y., have joined Advanced Urology Centers of New York (AUCNY), the largest independent provider of urology services in the United States.
- A man staying in the Hilton Westchester in Rye Brook for a wedding accidentally shot a man in the next room who was attending another wedding.
- High In-Style Magazine had a big turnout at recent launch party at West Elm at Vernon Hills in Scarsdale.
- Democratic caucus members of the Westchester County Board of Legislators have scheduled a meeting to decide Rye Playland's future on Thursday, Sept. 4.
- 1 White Plains Housekeeper Charged With Scarsdale Larceny
- 2 Edgemont, Scarsdale High Schools Rank In Top 10 Among New York's Best
- 3 Snow Likely Overnight Thursday In Scarsdale
- 4 Snow Could Affect Friday Morning Commute In Scarsdale
- 5 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Scarsdale; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely