SCARSDALE, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Scarsdale this week:
- Scarsdale boys hockey secured the first Section 1, Division 1 title in school history with a 4-3 victory over Section powerhouse Suffern.
- A six-member jury has returned a verdict of not guilty in the Kerry Kennedy drugged-driving trial at the Westchester County Court in White Plains on Friday morning.
- State-of-the-art GMazza Salon is open for business at 640 Central Park Ave. in Scarsdale and will be offering a 50 percent discount on any one beauty service for first-time visitors.
- Metro-North Railroad suspended several train engineers for repeated safety violations in the 18 months leading up to the fatal derailment in December in the Bronx an investigation by ABC New York found.
- 1 Scarsdale Ranks High Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 2 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit
- 3 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 4 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Eating Raw Tuna
- 5 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History