SCARSDALE, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Scarsdale this week:
- Scarsdale boys hockey secured the first Section 1, Division 1 title in school history with a 4-3 victory over Section powerhouse Suffern.
- A six-member jury has returned a verdict of not guilty in the Kerry Kennedy drugged-driving trial at the Westchester County Court in White Plains on Friday morning.
- State-of-the-art GMazza Salon is open for business at 640 Central Park Ave. in Scarsdale and will be offering a 50 percent discount on any one beauty service for first-time visitors.
- Metro-North Railroad suspended several train engineers for repeated safety violations in the 18 months leading up to the fatal derailment in December in the Bronx an investigation by ABC New York found.
- 1 Scarsdale Couple Suing Golf Club, Saying Balls Are Flying Into Yard
- 2 Woman Allegedly Uses Child To Steal Wallet In Central Avenue Pizzeria
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 5 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway