SCARSDALE, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Scarsdale this week:
- Scarsdale boys hockey secured the first Section 1, Division 1 title in school history with a 4-3 victory over Section powerhouse Suffern.
- A six-member jury has returned a verdict of not guilty in the Kerry Kennedy drugged-driving trial at the Westchester County Court in White Plains on Friday morning.
- State-of-the-art GMazza Salon is open for business at 640 Central Park Ave. in Scarsdale and will be offering a 50 percent discount on any one beauty service for first-time visitors.
- Metro-North Railroad suspended several train engineers for repeated safety violations in the 18 months leading up to the fatal derailment in December in the Bronx an investigation by ABC New York found.
- 1 Scarsdale Resident Indicted In Metro-North Test Cheating Ring
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 4 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed
- 5 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash