SCARSDALE, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Scarsdale last week:
- George Gordillo, 32, was arrested by Scarsdale police, after he was accused of being belligerently drunk and police were unable to subdue him.
- Road closures related to the Crane Road Bridge Replacement Project have begun and will run through Friday, Aug. 8 on the Northbound Bronx River Parkway, the Northbound Entrance Ramp from Crane Road to the Bronx River Parkway and on East Parkway, an adjacent local street in Scarsdale.
- Greenburgh Police are seeking information about a robbery that occurred in a parking lot of M&T Bank at 218-1 Saw Mill River Road in Elmsford on Monday, Aug. 4.
- Although their daughter has been missing for more than three years, the parents of Lauren Spierer, the Greenburgh woman who disappeared in 2011, are holding out hope that they may see her again.
- The younger sister of Bedford resident Martha Stewart died in Norwalk Hospital from a brain aneurysm on Tuesday, Aug. 5, according to the New York Daily News.
- 1 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 2 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 3 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit
- 4 Police Investigating Third Home Burglary In Bronxville This Month
- 5 Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M From Westchester Depositors