SCARSDALE, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Scarsdale this week:
- Scarsdale residents were shocked and saddened over the news that a village resident was identified as the man who leaped off the Tappan Zee Bridge on Wednesday morning.
- Scarsdale police arrested a drug dealer and buyer over the weekend, as a special patrol was conducting surveillance in the village, looking for drug sales.
- Edgemont High School in Scarsdale has been named one of the most challenging high schools in Westchester County, ranking ninth in the area and the 31st-most challenging high school in New York State, according to a new national study of public and private high schools conducted by the Washington Post.
- The Science Olympiad team from the Scarsdale Middle School had a strong showing at an event held in Rochester recently, placing 17th out of 37 teams.
- Nine Westchester neighborhoods have made the list of the Top 25 Richest Neighborhoods In the New York City Suburbs.
- 1 Westchester IHOP Locations Serve Free Pancakes For Donations To Hospitals
- 2 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Scarsdale
- 3 Scarsdale Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 4 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 5 Explosion Blows Out Windows In Hartsdale Bagel Shop