SCARSDALE, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Scarsdale this week:
- Scarsdale residents were shocked and saddened over the news that a village resident was identified as the man who leaped off the Tappan Zee Bridge on Wednesday morning.
- Scarsdale police arrested a drug dealer and buyer over the weekend, as a special patrol was conducting surveillance in the village, looking for drug sales.
- Edgemont High School in Scarsdale has been named one of the most challenging high schools in Westchester County, ranking ninth in the area and the 31st-most challenging high school in New York State, according to a new national study of public and private high schools conducted by the Washington Post.
- The Science Olympiad team from the Scarsdale Middle School had a strong showing at an event held in Rochester recently, placing 17th out of 37 teams.
- Nine Westchester neighborhoods have made the list of the Top 25 Richest Neighborhoods In the New York City Suburbs.
- 1 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 2 Daughter Of Eastchester Man Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 3 Scarsdale Fire Department Investigating Possible Propane Leak
- 4 Schumer Calls For Harsher 'Swatting' Penalties In Eastchester Visit
- 5 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says