SCARSDALE, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Scarsdale this week:
- Scarsdale's Murray Hill-Heathcote neighborhood was ranked among the 25 richest neighborhoods in America by Business Insider.
- Village of Ardsley offcials reported Wednesday, April 16 that the village office had received two reports of black bear sightings in the past 24 hours.
- Single-family home prices in Westchester climbed 16.5 percent and sales increased 19.4 percent in the first quarter of 2014, compared with the same period in 2013, according to a report published Monday by the Hudson Gateway Association of Realtors.
- Two Monroe College football players have been suspended from school after being arrested early on Friday, April 4 following a drive-by shooting.
- The woman accused of throwing a sneaker at Westchester resident Hillary Clinton in Las Vegas allegedly made a public scene once before at the trial of a mass shooter, according to the New York Daily News.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.