SCARSDALE, N.Y. – The Scarsdale Village Manager’s Office issued an update to village residents as the snow storm that may drop more than a foot of snow in the area began.
Residents are advised to remind snow removal contractors to avoid plowing snow from driveways onto public roads. According to Justin Datino in the office, snow should be shoveled and plowed onto lawns and adjacent property.
Snow removal vehicles will circulate around Scarsdale through the weekend until all roads are cleared. Vehicles are prohibited from parking in village roadways, as it slows down the plowing process.
Vehicles can be parked in the Freightway Garage beginning at 3 p.m. Friday, but must be removed by midnight Sunday.
Downed trees and wires should be called in to the police department at (914) 722-1200. Power outages can be directed to Con Edison at (800) 752-6633.
- 1 U.S. $1.1M Water Treatment Westchester Fine Cites Scarsdale
- 2 Man Found Hiding In Closet At Edgemont Home Is Charged With Burglary
- 3 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 4 Fireworks Prompt Residents Near Metropolis Country Club To Fear Attack
- 5 Police Apprehend Suspect After Scarsdale Burglary