SCARSDALE, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Scarsdale this week:
- A man who leaped to his death from the Henry Hudson Bridge on Tuesday morning has been identified as 44-year-old Scarsdale resident Ivan Rodriguez.
- Three Westchester County residents from Scarsdale, Thornwood and Sleepy Hollow all became millionaires courtesy of the New York Lottery
- Scarsdale resident Jill Weisfeld released her first children’s book, “Take a Peek with Peek-a-Bear,” an interactive children’s storybook featuring the title character as he goes on an adventure.
- A gas explosion destroyed a building in Harlem, killed at least eight people and shut down Metro-North service for hours.
- Greenwich Hospital has announced the appointment of four new Westchester-based physicians, including Scarsdale’s Dr. Robert Armbruster, to its active medical staff in the department of obstetrics/gynecology.
- 1 Scarsdale Native Killed In Crash Was Jungle Explorer, Tribal Advocate
- 2 New Map Shows Lyme Disease Risk
- 3 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 4 Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On Donald Trump's Westchester Estate
- 5 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon