SCARSDALE, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Scarsdale this week:
- A man who leaped to his death from the Henry Hudson Bridge on Tuesday morning has been identified as 44-year-old Scarsdale resident Ivan Rodriguez.
- Three Westchester County residents from Scarsdale, Thornwood and Sleepy Hollow all became millionaires courtesy of the New York Lottery
- Scarsdale resident Jill Weisfeld released her first children’s book, “Take a Peek with Peek-a-Bear,” an interactive children’s storybook featuring the title character as he goes on an adventure.
- A gas explosion destroyed a building in Harlem, killed at least eight people and shut down Metro-North service for hours.
- Greenwich Hospital has announced the appointment of four new Westchester-based physicians, including Scarsdale’s Dr. Robert Armbruster, to its active medical staff in the department of obstetrics/gynecology.
- 1 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 2 U.S. $1.1M Water Treatment Westchester Fine Cites Scarsdale
- 3 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 4 Police Asking Public's Help In Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 5 Scarsdale Co-Ops Get $7.5 Million In Loans From National Cooperative Bank