SCARSDALE, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Scarsdale last week:
- White Plains was voted the best tasting water in the county in a recent tasting contest held by the Westchester County Department of Health. Scarsdale and Mount Vernon came in second and third, respectively.
- New York State Police from the Cortlandt barracks charged a White Plains man with threatening a family member and violating a protective order, police officials said.
- Westchester County Police arrested a Greenburgh man on a felony charge, after he was accused of violating a court order of protection by confronting his estranged wife earlier in the day outside the Westchester County Courthouse in White Plains.
- An elderly man was killed and his wife rescued in a Hartsdale house fire.
- Film producer and director Ron Howard has put his six-bedroom home along the border of Greenwich and Armonk, N.Y., on the market for $27.5 million.
- 1 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 2 Police Locate Threats Against Westchester, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App
- 3 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 4 Respiratory Virus Affecting Children May Have Arrived In Westchester
- 5 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud