SCARSDALE, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Scarsdale this week:
- Edgemont and Scarsdale High Schools were named among the top high schools in New York and were two of only 500 schools nationwide to receive a gold medal rating in the annual U.S. News & World Report study.
- A pair of runners from Scarsdale completed the 118th Boston Marathon.
- D’Errico Jewelry went to the dogs on Thursday, April 24, in Scarsdale, as it teamed with Elmsford-based Pets Alive for an adoption fair supporting pet rescue.
- Regulars and curious passersby explored the wines of South Africa at Zachys Wine and Liquor, the wine store, which has operated in Scarsdale for 70 years, in a special tasting event.
- Several passing motorists helped rescue a 20-year-old Armonk man who attempted to jump off of the Tappan Zee Bridge.
- 1 Scarsdale Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Scarsdale
- 3 Mattessi Joins Douglas Elliman Real Estate In Scarsdale
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Netscape Co-Founder ID'd As Buyer Of Ron Howard Estate On Armonk Border