SCARSDALE, N.Y. – Scarsdale and the Hebrew Home at Riverdale have announced that senior citizens affected by Hurricane Sandy can find temporary shelter at the Hebrew Home facility on Palisade Avenue in New York City.
Private rooms with full baths in the assisted living facility will be available at no cost. The Hebrew Home at Riverdale is also providing hot meals for anyone in need.
Limited transportation may be available. For more information, contact Deborah Messina at the Hebrew Home at Riverdale at (800) 567-3646.
- 1 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Stepson Of Schools Superintendent
- 2 Yonkers Man, 22, Drowns In Surf Off New Jersey Shore
- 3 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Scarsdale
- 4 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 5 Gang Members Charged With Murder, Other Felonies In White Plains Court