SCARSDALE, N.Y. – Scarsdale and the Hebrew Home at Riverdale have announced that senior citizens affected by Hurricane Sandy can find temporary shelter at the Hebrew Home facility on Palisade Avenue in New York City.
Private rooms with full baths in the assisted living facility will be available at no cost. The Hebrew Home at Riverdale is also providing hot meals for anyone in need.
Limited transportation may be available. For more information, contact Deborah Messina at the Hebrew Home at Riverdale at (800) 567-3646.
- 1 White Plains Housekeeper Charged With Scarsdale Larceny
- 2 Edgemont, Scarsdale High Schools Rank In Top 10 Among New York's Best
- 3 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Scarsdale; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely
- 4 Snow Likely Overnight Thursday In Scarsdale
- 5 College Student With Measles Rode Upstate Through Westchester