SCARSDALE, N.Y. – Scarsdale and the Hebrew Home at Riverdale have announced that senior citizens affected by Hurricane Sandy can find temporary shelter at the Hebrew Home facility on Palisade Avenue in New York City.
Private rooms with full baths in the assisted living facility will be available at no cost. The Hebrew Home at Riverdale is also providing hot meals for anyone in need.
Limited transportation may be available. For more information, contact Deborah Messina at the Hebrew Home at Riverdale at (800) 567-3646.
- 1 Scarsdale Man, 34, Charged With DWI On Sprain Brook Parkway
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Scarsdale Must Prepare
- 4 First Snowfall Of Season In Scarsdale Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire