SCARSDALE, N.Y. – Scarsdale and the Hebrew Home at Riverdale have announced that senior citizens affected by Hurricane Sandy can find temporary shelter at the Hebrew Home facility on Palisade Avenue in New York City.
Private rooms with full baths in the assisted living facility will be available at no cost. The Hebrew Home at Riverdale is also providing hot meals for anyone in need.
Limited transportation may be available. For more information, contact Deborah Messina at the Hebrew Home at Riverdale at (800) 567-3646.
- 1 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 2 Details Emerge, But Questions Remain In Harrison Double Murder-Suicide
- 3 Scarsdale Couple To Make Small Screen Debut On CBS
- 4 Head Of Yoga Empire With Scarsdale Location Faces Rape Allegation
- 5 NTSB Says It Could Take Full Year To Complete Valhalla Crash Investigation