SCARSDALE, N.Y. – Scarsdale and the Hebrew Home at Riverdale have announced that senior citizens affected by Hurricane Sandy can find temporary shelter at the Hebrew Home facility on Palisade Avenue in New York City.
Private rooms with full baths in the assisted living facility will be available at no cost. The Hebrew Home at Riverdale is also providing hot meals for anyone in need.
Limited transportation may be available. For more information, contact Deborah Messina at the Hebrew Home at Riverdale at (800) 567-3646.
- 1 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 2 U.S. $1.1M Water Treatment Westchester Fine Cites Scarsdale
- 3 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 4 Police Investigating Third Home Burglary In Bronxville This Month
- 5 Scarsdale Co-Ops Get $7.5 Million In Loans From National Cooperative Bank