SCARSDALE, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Scarsdale last week:
- Family Services of Westchester announced the selection of Scarsdale resident Leslie Chang and Armonk resident Leslie Zane as the newest members of its board of directors.
- A mother accused of killing her 5-year-old son by neglect pleaded not guilty during her arraignment on Wednesday, June 18, according to the Westchester County District Attorney's Office.
- Gov. Andrew Cuomo still enjoys a 36-point lead over Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino in the gubernatorial race, according to a recent Siena College poll.
- Three Scarsdale children Annike, Gabriella and Jack Johnson were recognized by Massachusetts General Hospital Cancer Center during the hospital’s One Hundred, an annual event held to celebrate 100 individuals and organizations around the world for playing important roles in the battle against cancer.
- 1 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 2 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 3 Scarsdale Residents Get To See Blue Moon Friday Night
- 4 Billionaire Westchester Businessman, Philanthropist Jerome Kohlberg Dies
- 5 Rare Blue Moon Visible Over Scarsdale Skies