SCARSDALE, N.Y. -- Fenimore Road is set for lane closures for the next couple of weeks, according to Scarsdale officials.
Due to work related to the renovation of the Reeves Newsome Pump Station, an eastbound lane closure will be required, officials said. The eastbound lane closure will take place near the Bronx River South Entrance Ramp (Feinmore Road/East Hartsdale Ave.) and is expected to conclude on March 20.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 2 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 3 Men Shot, Killed Before Hutchinson River Parkway Crash ID'd
- 4 Eastchester Dad Looks To Reduce Charges In Car Accident That Killed Three
- 5 Heavy Rain Headed To Scarsdale, Thunderstorms Possible