SCARSDALE, N.Y. -- Fenimore Road is set for lane closures for the next couple of weeks, according to Scarsdale officials.
Due to work related to the renovation of the Reeves Newsome Pump Station, an eastbound lane closure will be required, officials said. The eastbound lane closure will take place near the Bronx River South Entrance Ramp (Feinmore Road/East Hartsdale Ave.) and is expected to conclude on March 20.
- 1 Scarsdale Ranks High Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 2 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 3 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 4 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History
- 5 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit