SCARSDALE, N.Y. -- Fenimore Road is set for lane closures for the next couple of weeks, according to Scarsdale officials.
Due to work related to the renovation of the Reeves Newsome Pump Station, an eastbound lane closure will be required, officials said. The eastbound lane closure will take place near the Bronx River South Entrance Ramp (Feinmore Road/East Hartsdale Ave.) and is expected to conclude on March 20.
- 1 Multivehicle Accident Reported In Shopping Center In Scarsdale
- 2 Scarsdale Couple Suing Golf Club, Saying Balls Are Flying Into Yard
- 3 Woman Allegedly Uses Child To Steal Wallet In Central Avenue Pizzeria
- 4 Nor'easter To Impact Scarsdale On Wednesday
- 5 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway