SCARSDALE, N.Y. -- Fenimore Road is set for lane closures for the next couple of weeks, according to Scarsdale officials.
Due to work related to the renovation of the Reeves Newsome Pump Station, an eastbound lane closure will be required, officials said. The eastbound lane closure will take place near the Bronx River South Entrance Ramp (Feinmore Road/East Hartsdale Ave.) and is expected to conclude on March 20.
- 1 Scarsdale High School Evacuated After Bomb Threat
- 2 Bomb Threat Not Seen As 'Credible' At Scarsdale High School
- 3 Students Return To Scarsdale HS, Dismissed Regularly, After Bomb Threat
- 4 Child Care Council Of Westchester Announces 2015 Champions for Children
- 5 WABC-TV Reporter Lisa Colagrossi Of Stamford Dies At 49