SCARSDALE, N.Y. -- Fenimore Road is set for lane closures for the next couple of weeks, according to Scarsdale officials.
Due to work related to the renovation of the Reeves Newsome Pump Station, an eastbound lane closure will be required, officials said. The eastbound lane closure will take place near the Bronx River South Entrance Ramp (Feinmore Road/East Hartsdale Ave.) and is expected to conclude on March 20.
- 1 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 2 Scarsdale Couple To Make Small Screen Debut On CBS
- 3 Scarsdale Resident Starts Coat Refurbishing Business
- 4 Head Of Yoga Empire With Scarsdale Location Faces Rape Allegation
- 5 State Police Warn Scarsdale Residents Of Phone Scam