SCARSDALE, N.Y. -- Scarsdale resident Paul Heyman was involved in one of the most shocking moments in WrestleMania history.
Heyman managed Brock Lesnar, who defeated The Undertaker, ending The Undertaker's 21-match undefeated streak at WWE's biggest show of the year, WrestleMania XXX.
The ending shocked fans around the world, quickly becoming a trending topic on Twitter and Facebook. Screenshots of stunned fans instantly became Internet memes.
Heyman still resides in Scarsdale, where he was born and raised. He attended Westchester Community College in Valhala and SUNY Purchase.
Heyman has been involved in wrestling since he was a teenager, becoming a prominent manager in World Championship Wrestling and later running Extreme Championship Wrestling until it closed in 2001.
He joined the WWE as a commentator in 2001 and has worked on and off for the company since then.
- 1 Likely Arrest Of Senate Leader Skelos Tied To Scarsdale Firm, Report Says
- 2 Westchester DA Issues Alert About Sexual Predators Posing As Others
- 3 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches
- 4 Fiancée Angelika Graswald Charged With Hudson River Murder Of Kayaker
- 5 Bud Light Apologizes For Bottle Label Some Believe Promotes Rape