SCARSDALE, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Scarsdale last week:
- The 2015 Scarsdale Bowl Committee will begin its work in early December to select the 2015 recipient of the Scarsdale Bowl and is seeking recommendations from the community for a possible honoree.
- The Scarsdale Board of Education has unanimously voted to hold a referendum on a proposed $18 million bond proposition that will be used to fund several capital projects around the district.
- A Bridgeport, Conn., man was arrested Monday on the Hutchinson River Parkway after Westchester County Police said they found two pounds of marijuana in the car after a traffic stop.
- Hospitals in Westchester County and throughout the nation have been urged by the director of the Centers for Disease Control to " Think Ebola, " as the outbreak in West Africa continues.
- Some of southern Westchester’s youngest and brightest mathematical students are set to show off their skills at the “TriMathlon” at the Mathnasium of Scarsdale .
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.